There are times when the repair you need isn’t offered by a local third-party repair shop in your area. What do you do then? You can either drive hours to the nearest authorized repair center and pay hundreds of dollars more than you need to, or you can mail your device to us and get it repaired for a fraction of the price and none of the headache.
We receive many devices on a daily basis from all over Canada for all kinds of high-level repairs. We guarantee a fast turnaround time and are generally able to mail out your device on the same day that we receive it.
Follow these instructions to get started on your mail in repair:
- Fill out the New Repair form. Please be as descriptive as possible when describing the problem.
- Follow the instructions on the Pre-repair preparation page.
- Pack your device securely. We suggest using the secure Canada Post smartphone return mailing box available at any Canada Post location for $3.99.
- Print out the form that is generated after you finish the form on this page and include it with your shipment.
- Mail the box to the following address: